What are WASHABLES by Jaye Niemi Australia?
WASHABLES will change the way you love to do washing! Trust us!
They are 100% New Zealand wool balls that are specially designed to bounce around in your dryer, separating your laundry and increasing airflow between your sheets and clothing. This cuts down your drying time, which is good for the environment and your power bill.
The WASHABLES by Jaye Niemi are more than perfect little balls of beautiful wool, they are a sweet smelling solution to a beautiful washing load everytime. The WASHABLES by Jaye Niemi are infused with our world renowned, proprietary blend of essential oils & fine fragrance doing laundry has never been such a pleasure!
Enjoy the simple things. All natural. All beautiful.
Available in our Signature & Specialty fragrances:
Lavender, Café Noir + Turkish Rose & JBaby.
How to use your WASHABLES by Jaye Niemi:
* Your washables have already been double dipped with their amazing fragrance – so will only require a top up prior to use as desired.
**To get the best results out of your WASHABLES use low fragrance washing liquid & softeners
- Top up your washable balls with a half dropper per ball.
- Place balls in your dryer with your load of washing.
- Turn on dryer and know that your clothes will be getting softer, drying faster and being lightly fragranced for a beautiful wash everytime!
Wanting to try a different fragrance?
No problem! Your washables can be washed and re-scented easily with your favourite Jaye Niemi WASHABLES refill.
- Place your WASHABLES in the washing machine with washing for a complete cycle.
- Ensure your washables are fully dried after wash – either in dryer or they will air dry happily.
- Re-infuse with your new fragrance using a half dropper ball and continue until ball has been re-infused.
How many balls should I use in each dryer load?
Many loads of washing have been dried and tested to answer this question!
Our WASHABLES are designed with 4 x 7.5cm diameter pure wool balls because this is the overwhelming best performing number in all loads of normal sized (5kg washing machine sized load) washing. We recommend using all 4 balls in each dryer load, but you can adjust this number to suit your own load size and dryer.
If doing larger loads than 5kg per cycle, 6 balls are recommended.
How much difference will the WASHABLES make to my drying time?
Our testing shows that drying time can be reliably reduced by up to 20%, however some people report up 30% saving in drying time. This time will be affected by things such as:
- Size of wash
- Spin cycle
- Type of material
- Type of washer/ dryer
- Amount of water used in each wash